Learn all about CISV from the new powerpoint presentation.
Life Story: Janet Douglas – An ambassador for Children's Village International. This very touching tribute to Jan Douglas appeared in the Ottawa Citizen on Dec 13th. She was a driving force locally and nationally and an inspiration to many.
Registration is extended for 2015 programs. We still have spots to fill, in particular:
- Peacebus both male and female participants. In particular 15.5 - 18 years old for Westbound (Halifax to Victoria) July 19 - Aug 28, 2015. Eastbound also has openings.
- 2 more 11 year old boys for our Villages programs this summer and winter
- 2 girls ages 12-13 for an Interchange this summer with Campinas, Brazil
- One 14 year old boy for Step-up camp this summer in Hamburg, Germany
- One 19+ for the IPP in Londrina, Brazil
- Board Meeting on Mar 3rd?
- Francisco Coffee orders due Mar 13th, for delivery on Mar 27th (JB Movie NIght)
- JB Movie Night on Mar 27th
- Silly Chilli on Apr 11th
- Spring Camp May 1 - 3
Leadership opportunities are available for the 2015 summer programs: Village Program (for 11 year olds) to Lima, Peru. If you are interested in leadership, please email leadership.chair, or Register on the web site and indicate your interest.
Adults volunteering and leaders need a police check. A two day express check (or faster), for an extra cost of $38, is available from 2670 Queensview Dr, 7:30am - 5:00pm. Avoid the $15 fee by taking a copy of the chapter letter (login required).