2016 program dates are available. Spots are available for 15-year old boys for Step-Up to Mexico, applications are being accepted.
Peace Bus applicants still needed, females for eastbound and males for westbound. Still taking applications for leaders as well, and looking for a 19+ junior leader for eastbound.
Click on the poster to see it full size.
Volunteer(s) are needed to fill the key board position of treasurer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Looking for old Newsletters and annoucements? Also, see the welcome letter.
- Download a copy of the upcoming dates
- Skate day on Sunday Feb 7th, 2pm - 3:30pm at "Rink of Dreams", everyone welcome
- Movie "I Am Eleven" on Sat Feb 20th, 1pm at the Mayfair. Advance ticket sales available.
- Board Meeting on March 1st
- JB Movie night on March 5th
- Silly Chilli on April 3rd, at St. Georges
Adults volunteering and leaders need a police check. A two day express check (or faster), for an extra cost of $38, is available from 2670 Queensview Dr, 7:30am - 5:00pm. Avoid the $15 fee by taking a copy of the chapter letter (login required).