Volunteers are need to fill two key positions on the board, treasurer and risk manager. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Registration is extended for 2015 programs. We still have spots to fill, details below.
Download the poster and put it up at places that will attract attention...stores, arenas, dance studios, schools, etc.
- Peacebus both male and female participants. In particular 15.5 - 18 years old for Westbound (Halifax to Victoria) July 19 - Aug 28, 2015. Eastbound also has openings.
- 2 more 11 year old boy for our Villages programs next summer and winter
- One 14 year old boy for Step-up camp this summer in Hamburg, Germany
- Three 19+ for IPP
- Looking for old Newsletters and annoucements?
- Francisco Coffee orders due Mar 29th, for delivery on Apr 11th (Silly Chilly)
- Board Meeting on Apr 7th?
- Silly Chilli on Apr 11th
- Spring Camp May 1 - 3
- AGM & Travel Document Signing June 7th
Leadership opportunities are available for the 2015 summer programs: Village Program (for 11 year olds) to Lima, Peru. If you are interested in leadership, please email leadership.chair, or Register on the web site and indicate your interest.
Adults volunteering and leaders need a police check. A two day express check (or faster), for an extra cost of $38, is available from 2670 Queensview Dr, 7:30am - 5:00pm. Avoid the $15 fee by taking a copy of the chapter letter (login required).