Seminar Camp applications are available. The first round applications are due by Dec 1st.
Peace Bus applications are available. Early bird applications, which get priority and a discount, are due by Dec 15th.
Click on the poster to see it full size.
Volunteer(s) are needed to fill the key board position of treasurer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Looking for old Newsletters and annoucements? Also, see the welcome letter.
- Download a copy of the upcoming dates
- Seminar Camp first round applications due by Dec 1st
- Board Meeting on Dec 8th
- Cookie-a-thon sleepover on Dec 11-12
- Peace Bus early bird applications due by Dec 15th
- 2016 program applications due by Dec 20th
- Winter camp for 14+, Dec 18 - 23
- Selection camp on Jan 9-10
- 1st delegation meeting on Jan 31st, 7-9pm at St. Georges
- Skate day on Feb 7th
- Dinner Dance date to be determined
- Movie night on March 5th
- Silly Chilli on April 3rd, at St. Georges
Adults volunteering and leaders need a police check. A two day express check (or faster), for an extra cost of $38, is available from 2670 Queensview Dr, 7:30am - 5:00pm. Avoid the $15 fee by taking a copy of the chapter letter (login required).